Connect with us

Longboard Magazine Europe

Longboard Magazine t-shirt preview

A Cup Of Stoke

Longboard Magazine Europe t-shirt graphic sneak peak preview

We have now reached the first, most important milestone in the process of making this t-shirt and we are excited to share it with you. Here's a preview of the graphic.

Update, February 28th, 2016
I was too busy to make the t-shirts happen in February, but I’m now back on track, so expect them be released in March. Leave a comment below and if it’s cool enough, you might get a t-shirt for free.

We are so excited to announce the first edition of Longboard Magazine t-shirt. Since the beginning of this project we were planing to make a t-shirt later on, but it happened sooner thanks to Andrea Berton (Corefolio) who reached out to us with a proposal for collaboration.

He’s a talented graphic designer from Italy who has also done some board graphics for Earthwing. We immediately fell in love with his drawings and started working on a graphic the same day we connected.

We have now reached the first, most important milestone in the process of making this t-shirt and we are excited to share it with you. Here’s a preview of the graphic. It’s a badass mummy shredder, super stoked about bombing hills! He represents the immortality of our enthusiasm for longboarding :)

Longboard Magazine t-shirt graphic preview

Longboard Magazine t-shirt graphic preview

I would love to hear what you think about the graphic!

Leave a comment below and get a chance to win the t-shirt for free – we’ll pick three best comments! Tell us what do you think about the graphic. Would you buy it and wear it? Bring it on!

Author:

Longboard Magazine Europe is a publishing platform that helps riders, brands, event organisers and other content creators sharing their news and media with the rest of the longboard community. Click here to subscribe to #LBMAGEU Newsletter.

18 Comments

18 Comments

1. Mihael Zadravec

Dec 29, 2016 at 13:34

Hey everyone! I’m sorry we haven’t done these t-shirts yet. I just want to let you know that I haven’t forgot about it and the t-shirts will be made for sure…
    The biggest issue we have right now is to find a way to print this, so that it’s quality.
    We’ve did Almabtrieb t-shirt the way this t-shirt was supposed to be done, and it didn’t satisfy.
    It also might happen that we have to change the design, to less colors.
    Also, if you have suggestions for how to print this full color, please let me know.
    Thank you!

2. Rok

Feb 28, 2016 at 20:11

11/10 would bomb hills with, tear it up, and buy a new one again.

3. Mihael Zadravec

Feb 28, 2016 at 03:02

Update: I was too busy to make t-shirts happen in February, but I’m now back on track, so expect them to roll out of presses in March… for sure ;)

BTW I love the comments so far! Keep them coming :)

4. Will Smith

Jan 8, 2016 at 19:10

This is a sweet design !

5. Sherlock Jones

Jan 2, 2016 at 18:09

This is awesome. Good too see how everything is growing. You deserve it.

6. Tillo

Jan 1, 2016 at 22:59

I would probably take off the arms, because oldschool and stuff.

• Mihael Zadravec

Jan 1, 2016 at 23:45

Great idea! I’ll try to get some of these as well :)

7. Luka

Dec 19, 2015 at 20:01

Some say that he once rode a longboard down the Great Pyramid of Giza. And that the bandages he’s wrapped in, are from thousands of years’ worth of falls.

But when he comes rumbling down the mountain like a desert thunder, like a sandstorm, like a swarm of locusts, he leaves no doubt; he is …

THE LONG-DEAD BOARDER!!!!
    ***an epic guitar riff and lightnings***

• Mihael Zadravec

Feb 28, 2016 at 23:46

That’s the way to go :)
      I totally can hear that epic guitar riff and lightnings at the end!

8. Mo

Dec 18, 2015 at 11:14

Super Oldschool, Super RAD! ;)

9. Mihael Zadravec

Dec 18, 2015 at 08:59

Hopefully, the t-shirts are going to be ready by the midd January. Can’t wait!

10. Karol

Dec 18, 2015 at 06:11

First of all it would be extremely awesome to win this shirt! I love the style and the whole graphic all together. I might switch my stance to goofy just to dress as this guy for the next halloween. Even if I dont win it, I just hope the postage to Australia will be affordable because I’m definitely getting one

• Mihael Zadravec

Dec 18, 2015 at 09:00

I’ll check what’s the price for shipping to Australia.. It shouldn’t be that expensive, I guess. We’ll hook you up :)

11. Brett Erb

Dec 18, 2015 at 04:06

Without question a must pickup and wear at a skate event or local skate session

12. Brett Erb

Dec 18, 2015 at 04:04

Dope t-shirt design and the fact that he did work for Earthwing(I have a big hoopty) makes things even better. Additionally to the facts above the mummy is goofy stance!!!!!

13. daangerous

Dec 17, 2015 at 21:59

Above and beyond FUNFAKKINGTASTIC ! #whaapaastyle

14. Max

Dec 17, 2015 at 21:18

Yeahh, you guys are killing it not only with that awesome shirt…

• Mihael Zadravec